Monday, October 15, 2012

Like a weed

Yesterday, Hilary got up and fed the kids breakfast. A couple hours later, I fixed some turkey bacon, french toast and eggs to eat.  Conlan ended up eating about 4 full pieces of bacon, 3 or 4 slices of french toast and whatever else he could find including some graham crackers and pop tarts.  I did manage to save some for myself but felt guilty for hiding it from him; I had to scarf it down before he saw it.  I don't know what he had for breakfast round 1, but he definitely was hungry just a couple hours later.  He's surely going through another growth spurt.  He has been sleeping more than usual - actually through most nights!  I can't believe how tall he is getting.  It's a lot bigger of a chore carrying him up two flights of stairs to his bed at night.  What's it going to be like during his teenage years?!  We'd better start saving up for the grocery bill now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment